Saturday, September 14, 2013

Book Clubbing 2



I meant to post earlier, but I was busy sleeping in and then watching the first two episodes of The Legend of Korra season 2, and then some Doctor Who. I'm officially a Whovian. Fun stuff!

Thursday evening I was able to attend a book club meeting as a guest author. My sister-in-law invited me after suggesting her group read The Bride. I wasn't too excited by the prospect at first, because I don't like being the center of attention. But I decided I would give it a try, since I hope to someday do book signings and such. The ladies there were all very nice and told me they enjoyed reading my book. We started with a Q&A about my writing in general and some specifically about The Bride. (I took a camera with me, but I totally forgot to use it!) One of the ladies mentioned that she wished there had been an epilogue. I had considered doing this originally, but decided against it. Now I think I've changed my mind. When I publish the print version in the next few weeks, I intend to add an epilogue. I have a few ideas for it already. Hopefully it will tie any loose ends and make the ending even better. So, all in all, it was a good experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment