Monday, September 2, 2013

Post Schedule


Throughout the summer I've had a lot of time to work on this blog and it's been a blast! I'll be staring a new job this week which means less time for the fun things. After today my regular posts will be on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. There is a chance this will change from time to time, depending on work and free time. Tuesdays will remain Top Ten days and Thursday will be updates/news about books and such. Saturday might be a mixture of book stuff and other stuff, like my ABC books.

During September I will be focusing on getting both my books ready for print. I've been looking at using both lulu.com and createspace. If anyone out there has had success with other self-publishing sites for print books, I'd love to hear about it. Also, I'm planning to end the discount price for the ebook versions at the end of this month, so hurry and buy your copies soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment