Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cookie Time!


How many of you have Girl Scout cookies in your house right now? I certainly do. Some local girls set up shop in front of a supermarket starting yesterday and my wonderful hubby stopped by to pick up a few boxes. We both LOVE Samoas and I like Thin Mints. I was thinking he'd get two Samoas and one Thin Mints. Instead, he got four Samoas and two TM. I'm not complaining. When it comes to cookies, more is always better. We're already done with two Samoas (we took a box to our friends' house last night for game/movie night). I'd like the rest to last at least a week, but that might be difficult. I'm pretty good at moderation, but I have lovingly refered to my husband as the Cookie Monster. I may have to keep a close eye on him. I've seen recipes for DIY Girl Scout cookies, so I might have to give those a try when our supply is gone.

I mentioned on Thursday that I'm having some trouble wrangling the last couple chapters of Sources. When that happens, I usually have to set it aside for a little while until a solution comes to me. I think a solution has come. My next post will almost certainly contain the words "I am finished!". Cross your fingers!

Keep your Name Game submissions coming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment