Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #39


I did not watch the Oscars on Sunday. I haven't in many years. I think the last time I watched was when Return of the King won best picture. It seems that most of the nominated movies are ones I've never seen or heard of, which means I don't really care which one wins. I wasn't surprised by Frozen's multiple wins, even though I'm not a huge fan of the movie. It was all right, but, in my opinion, Disney has done better.

Today's Topic: My Favorite Disney Movies (cartoons, not Pixar)

10. Cinderella
9. Sleeping Beauty
8. Emperor's New Groove
7. Aladdin
6. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
5. Tarzan
4. Beauty and the Beast
3. The Little Mermaid
2. A Goofy Movie
1. Tangled

Frozen would probably be #20 something if my list was longer. It wasn't a bad movie. But I found myself cringing at some of the dialogue, and even some of the songs. I wasn't impressed with Let it Go at first. I like it more now, but only because I've heard other people sing it. For example, at the talent show I mentioned a while ago, a 14 year old girl sang it and it was BEAUTIFUL! (FYI, hubby and I didn't end up doing our musical number because hubby got sick) And also the version that Alex Boye did with the children's choir was excellent. Maybe I just don't like Idina's voice. *gasp!*

I hope you're putting together an awesome list of awesome names for my Name Game! If you don't know what I'm talking about, read my previous post. I can't wait to see what you come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment