Thursday, March 20, 2014

Free Day is Coming!


One week from today will be my next free day for Soulless! I'm interested in comparing the numbers from last time. It would be awesome if I could get more. The number to beat is 1200, and that was for two days. I'm also hoping that the next round of readers will participate in my Name Game, which will continue for another few weeks to give them time to read the book. If you still haven't emailed your ideas to me, get going!

I've been looking at sales from the sites (other than amazon) where The Bride and Taela can be purchased and find them disappointing. This has lead me to consider enrolling them in the Kindle Select program, same as Soulless. It would mean taking them off of lulu.com, barnesandnoble.com, and iBookstore. I think it's time to take some chances if I want to see some progress. I'll let you know what I decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment