Saturday, March 22, 2014

Opportunity?


So, last post I mentioned my thoughts on sales for The Bride and Taela on the sites other than amazon and how I might switch to being exclusive on amazon. Later that day, I received an email from lulu.com to inform me that their distribution was now going to include Kobo. I don't know much about Kobo, but I do know it is an opportunity to sell my books to a new group of people. With that in mind, I'm going to postpone any drastic changes and add Kobo to the mix. The Bride and Taela will soon be available on Kobo sites. It could take up to 8 weeks for them to appear, so the waiting game begins.

You probably won't be surprised to hear that I'm still finishing up Sources. I swear, no other book has given me as much trouble as this one! I have about 1 1/4 chapters left, but even after that I need to go back to a few parts and tweak some things I'm not happy with. Grrr! I need to stop the frustration from creeping in and focus on the task! And eat chocolate.

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment