Thursday, March 27, 2014

Free Day, Round Two!


*this promotion has ended*

All right, everyone, time to get the ball rolling. Many people downloaded Soulless last time. I want to beat that number! If you got your copy already, that's great! Tell someone else, even if it's just one person! Turn to your nearest neighbor or text a friend and let let know they can get a free ebook right now! If you need a link, use this---> http://mybook.to/kacietaylorsoulless It is universal and will take anyone who clicks on it to their appropriate amazon site.

To all you wonderful readers out there who have finished Soulless, I need two easy things from you. First, a review on amazon. I know it seems like a hassle, but it will help me sooooo much. Just click here and I'll get you there myself! Second, I want more name ideas for my Name Game. If you need a refresher on the instructions, click here. I will continue to accept emails until the end of April. Then the voting can begin. Remember, the creator of the winning name will receive an awesome prize! Thanks in advance for the help!




No comments:

Post a Comment