Thursday, April 17, 2014

Get It Done!


My goals concerning Sources have wavered, even to the point of being wishy-washy. I have not pushed myself very hard. There are actual reasons for this, though I won't go into them. Nevertheless, I need to be done with this book. I want to get it out there, and I think if I spend much more time with it I might go insane! I'm working through the parts I'm not happy with, but, whether I meet my next goal or not, I will not publish something I'm not 100% proud of. It wouldn't be fair to myself or my readers. On the bright side, this will give more people a chance to be ready for Sources by reading Taela first! By the way, the prices have changed on barnesandnoble.com. The Bride is $.99 and Taela is free. But, I'm going to try directing you to lulu.com because you can get pretty much any format there now, including kindle and kobo. And it also has a slightly updated version of Taela, which matches the paperback. However you choose to proceed, please get a copy! It's free, for crying out loud!

-------------------
I actually started learning Japanese. It is one tough language! I'm slowly working through the alphabet (hiragana). It's definitely going to take some time. I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment