Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #45


Saw Captain Amercia over the weekend. Enjoyable. I've enjoyed all the recent Marvel movies, and other superhero renditions over the years. Others not so much (Spider-Man 3, X-Men 2&3, not huge on Batman). I'm sure everyone at some point in their life has wondered what it would be like to have super powers. Oh, yeah.

Today's Topic: If I Could Have Super Powers, I Would Choose...

10. Super speed
9. Invisibility
8. Telekinesis
7. Teleportation
6. Shape shifting
5. Super strength
4. Invincibility
3. Super Knowledge/Learning
2. Eat anything I want without getting fat or ill (that's a super power, right?)
1. Flying

I'm actually glad such powers don't really exist, because you just know that bad people would get them too and then we'd face catastrophes just like in the movies. We have it bad enough already with the bad people we've got. Of course, good would triumph, but the baddies don't need any extra advantages.

-----------------------------
Still looking for more likes for my Facebook page. The month is almost over and I need 15 more to reach 100, and the giveaway. Also would like to see more names for my Name Game. I'm probably going to extend the email entry period because the list isn't as long as I want it to be. I know some of you have read Soulless and the rest of you can get it for $.99 on amazon right now. Send me an email with your ideas! kacietaylorbooks@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment