Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!


Since I don't post on Sundays, I thought I'd wish you all a happy Easter! If you don't celebrate this holiday, please take no offense. This is a special time for many, including myself, to remember the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, but more importantly His resurrection. I know He lives! And because of Him we all can live again.

__________________

My request for more "likes" on my Facebook page is going pretty well. I'm up to 84 as of this morning. Only 16 more with 11 days to go. I hope this giveaway can happen. Just a reminder that the prize will be a signed paperback of one of my books and an hourglass pendant in honor of The Bride.

Hubby and I are planning to see the new Captain America movie this afternoon. Should be fun! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment