Saturday, April 12, 2014

Like!

You may or may not know that I have an author Facebook page. I generally use it to announce blog posts and other tidbits of news. I think it's the easiest way for fans to get updates, because FB is used by so many people. I don't post excessively either, which could be annoying to some people. Just a few times a week. I'm at 71 likes at the moment. One hundred isn't that far off. If I can get to that sweet number soon, like the end of April, I will do a giveaway. I'm thinking a signed paperback of one of my books, winner's choice, as well as one of my elusive hourglass pendants, seen here. So, starting now, I hope to see more likes! If you're already one of my FB followers, great! Now spread the word!

The new prices for Taela(free) and The Bride($.99) are ready on iBookstore. Get Taela now so you'll be ready for Sources!


No comments:

Post a Comment