Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #43


I started watching a BBC series on Netflix called The Paradise and have really enjoyed it so far. Period piece dramas are one of my favorite genres to watch. And I've watched several.

Today's Topic: My Favorite Period Piece Dramas

10. Under the Greenwood Tree
9. Daniel Deronda
8. The Importance of Being Earnest
7. Emma (I like the Gwyneth Paltrow version, but others are just as good)
6. Jane Eyre
5. Little Dorrit
4. Much Ado About Nothing
3. Wives and Daughters
2. North and South
1. Pride and Prejudice (A&E 1995 version)


__________________________
I've changed the prices for my ebooks on their various sites. Some will not allow me to set Taela as free, so this is the best I could do. Here's the breakdown:

Amazon- all three are $.99

Lulu.com- The Bride is $.99; Taela is free

Barnesandnoble.comThe Bride $.99; Taela free

iBookstore- The Bride $.99; Taela free

Etsy- The Bride $.99; Taela $.50

I'm also still waiting for The Bride and Taela to go live on Kobo sites. When that happens, they will be the same as barnesandnoble.com and iBookstore.

Don't forget to email your name ideas for my Name Game!!




No comments:

Post a Comment