Saturday, April 5, 2014

More Lindsey!


If you don't know who Lindsey Stirling is, you are missing out. She is a pop/techno violinist who is very popular on YouTube. She has one album out so far, entitled Lindsey Stirling, and will be releasing a second album at the end of the month. Seriously, she is amazing! You can find music videos for most of her current songs on the Tube. She is also going on tour this year, hitting several US cities and I think she's going international later on. I know she's coming to the Salt Lake City area in May. I'd love to see her live, so maybe I'll try to go, unless tickets are already sold out.

----------------
I think I've come to a decision about pricing for my ebooks. Sometime in the next few days, I will be making some changes. The Bride and Soulless will be lowered to $.99 and Taela will be free. I want more people to download Taela in preparation for Sources. I'm hoping this strategy will help me gain more followers and fans as I build my stash of books. This is still a huge learning process and when something isn't working well, you just have to try something else! The same goes with pretty much anything in life. I'm so inspiring! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment