Thursday, April 3, 2014

More Adventures with Sushi


Since writing about our first try here, I've made several more fun, delicious versions of non traditional sushi. This has included--clam chowder, ham and cheese, chicken taco, Italian sausage, cream cheese and chicken, and deli turkey. All have been yummy. Our favorites so far have been the Italian sausage, dipped in marinara, and the cream cheese and chicken, dipped in a light gravy. I have a nice list of other possibilities. Pretty much anything that goes well with rice will make a decent sushi. Tonight we will be sampling BBQ chicken.

My husband has given me some things to think about regarding the pricing of my ebooks for optimal sales. I haven't made a concrete decision yet, but let me just say things are going to change. I will probably have more to say on the matter next week, so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment