Saturday, August 9, 2014

Kitchen Redo


I've mentioned before that hubby and I are redoing the kitchen in our condo before we rent/sell it. Today will include painting of cabinets and touch-ups in other rooms. Hubby will soon be custom-making the cabinet doors and installing a modular granite countertop. Lots of work and a bunch of money, but we're excited about gettin' it done. I'll post pictures once things are starting to look more put together. Off to work!

___________________

I've got a 10% off code for my hourglasses on etsy from now until Aug 31. There are four pendants available right now, so if you want one, you'd better hurry! Use BRIDE1 at checkout. (US residents only)

And today is National Book Lover's Day! I know of four awesome books you could read to celebrate. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete