Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Big 200!


This is my 200th post! I thought it would be fun to make a little list of my most popular posts since the last time I made a list of my most popular posts (here).

The Dreaded Two Star-- this is when I got my first two star review. :(

The Name Game-- where I announced the contest to pick a name for the main character of Soulless. I'm still waiting for more name suggestions.

Anniversary Giveaway!-- I gave away two hourglass pendants to celebrate the one year anniversary of The Bride. You can buy an hourglass pendant on my etsy shop.

First Impressions-- this was a sneak peak at the main character for my upcoming web comic.

Top Ten Tuesday #49-- I made some complaints about Facebook.


Thanks so much for reading my blog! It makes it much more fun knowing at least a few people have an interest in my ramblings and nonsense.

___________

In case you're wondering, I started working on book 3 of my Vessel series. It doesn't have a title yet. There's a few options I'm considering. At least half of it is already written, but there's still a lot of work to do. If you haven't gotten your copy of Sources (or Taela) you should join the party! Book 3 should be ready by early 2015.

I'll be ordering a proof copy of paperback Sources today or tomorrow, which means it could be ready for purchase sometime next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment