Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Audio Journey Begins


Since my last post, I was able to record and edit the first two chapters of The Bride. The process did get somewhat easier. The editing program I used was a life saver. They are available here for online listening or on soundcloud for downloading or playing on the app (iOS and googleplay). I'm thinking about uploading them onto iTunes as well, but, for now, this is what I've got.

Please remember that this is the first time I've done anything like this, so forgive the unprofessional quality. With time, and perhaps some different equipment, it will get better. Once the whole book is done, I'll have it available in its entirety somewhere, probably iTunes. I'll charge a bit of money for the final compilation, but it won't be much. A girl's gotta make money somehow. :) Let me know what you think about the chapters so far in the comments below.

P.S. It will sound better with headphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment