Saturday, August 23, 2014

What If...? Part One


I often think about how cool it would be if one or more of my books were made into a movie. Then, I think about how a screenwriter or director would botch it. I would want more control over it than they would probably allow. Anyways, wouldn't it be fun to create the perfect cast for each of my books? Let's start with The Bride. (I don't want to infringe on any copyright laws, so I've provided links to pics instead of including the actual pics here.)

Callia- Vanessa Marano
Zain- Max Irons
Rafan- Aaron Tveit
Berns- Ben Kingsley
Mrs. Groy- Famke Janssen
Ven- Andrew Miller
Kerya- Abigail Breslin
Callia's parents- Emily Mortimer and Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Lord Newel- Rufus Sewell

What do you think? Who would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment