Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rhett and Link


I've recently come across a YouTube duo, Rhett and Link, that I greatly enjoy watching. Their little show is called Good Mythical Morning. They have a new show every weekday morning (except when they take holiday breaks) and the topics are anything from pop culture stuff to eating contests. These two are hilarious, but more importantly, in my opinion, they keep things CLEAN. This is a family friendly show. Here's a link to one of my favorite episodes: click I almost died laughing when I watched this. Anyway, if you're looking for something to watch, I highly recommend these guys.


I've been working on the paperback version of Sources. It's in the "processing" stage right now. I need to wait until I can order a proof copy to make sure it looks right, but it could be available within the next two weeks. When that happens, I just might do another little giveaway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment