Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lemme Try This


I had a thought last night. It happens every once in a while. I posted a quote on twitter and facebook from Soulless for the fun of it, but then I wondered if I could create a game using quotes from my books. Now, my track record for audience participation isn't always superb, but I want to try it anyway. It will henceforth be known as the Quote Game. What I shall do is post a quote from one of my books on my Facebook page once or twice a week (if you haven't "liked" my page, please do so if you want to play along). The first person to comment (on Facebook) with the correct book title, chapter where the quote is found, and character who said it will be entered into a FABULOUS giveaway. This will go on for a while so lots of people will have a chance to be included. Now, you've probably figured out that the people who have the best chances of getting these right are people who have read my books. This is on purpose. Of course I want more people to read my books! I'll even wait a couple more weeks to start so you can read as much as possible. I will also post the quotes on the same day and at the same time each week so you'll be prepared with your answers like a boss. Sound fun?

(Since the FABULOUS giveaway prize will likely include some hefty shipping costs, and I am still poor, I will probably keep this game to US residents only. Sorry, international readers! You can enter my Name Game, though. Anyone can enter that.)

**As of Aug. 15, the game has begun! Keep checking my Facebook page for the next round.


No comments:

Post a Comment