Saturday, July 13, 2013

ABC Books "E"




It took me a while to remember some of the books I've read that start with E. Just wait till I get to letter Q or X...


Eragon and Eldest-  Christopher Paolini. The first two books in his Inheritance Cycle are pretty awesome. Magic, dragons, elves, the fight for good. I intend to read the next two, but haven't gotten around to them. Just after Eldest came out, Christopher made an appearance in my home town for a book signing. I went and was able to get my copy signed. I think that's pretty cool.

Enchantment- Orson Scott Card. This is the only book of his I've read. It's sort of a Sleeping Beauty retelling. I don't remember much about it, though I do remember not really liking it. I think there was a part that just rubbed me the wrong way, which is disappointing because it has all the elements I like about a story. Magic, romance, etc.

Entwined- Heather Dixon. This was a fun read. Again, this one is based on a well-known fairytale. Twelve Dancing Princesses. I do like my magic mixed with romance. I need to find out if the author has written anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment