Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just Curious + News



I enjoy blogging. Sharing my thoughts and experiences is nice, but I often wonder who is actually reading them. Sometimes I check the viewer stats to see how many people visit each day. Are these people new every time or do I have some regular visitors? Either way, I'm happy to keep writing, but I AM curious. I wonder if my "regulars", if you're out there, would be so kind as to leave a little comment after this post, even if its just a smiley face. It's nice to get a little feedback once in a while. Maybe this is a silly request. I really do appreciate anyone-- new or not new, comment or no comment-- taking time to read my ramblings.

Anyway, I've been looking at the calendar and have picked Aug. 10 to be the (tentative) release date for Taela. This may change due to scheduling conflicts with my editor. In the meantime, I will be adding a link on Monday's post that will lead to a little excerpt from the book for anyone interested. The cover art ordeal is still being worked on, though I am closer to finalizing. The reveal is coming soon. And, FYI, there will be special, temporary deals for both The Bride and Taela during the two weeks following the release. If you've been waiting for a price reduction, this will be your time to shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment