Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7


I usually get a list ready beforehand, but I've been busy getting things ready for my new book. Now I'm kind of thinking off the top of my head, which is not a good idea for me. I'm a planner. A list-maker. A pre-list list maker, if you will. I don't do on the spot. This may be the lamest list ever, but it's what I got.

Today's Topic: Things I Do Rather Than Housework

10. Read. I have too many books on my To Read list.
9. Paint my toe nails.
8. Play My Singing Monsters. I have four islands. Need more coins.
7. Watch Frasier on Netflix.
6. Watch Alias on Netflix
5. Listen to Michael Jackson while grooving around the living room.
4. Watch anime. INUYASHA!!!
3. Eat. I have cake in the fridge.
2. Work on stuff on my computer/internet. It's kind of like a real job.
1. Repeat.

I must apologize to my poor husband, who is working 12-14 hours a day, and I'm at home doing the above. I'll do better, I promise! After more cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment