Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Choice Is Yours



I'm having a very hard time deciding which cover picture to use. I've narrowed it down to three choices. They're all pretty similar, mostly just different colors and fonts. Now, I haven't had overwhelming success at getting responses/participation from readers, but I'd like to give all of you a chance to help me out. I've created a poll on the right hand side of the page where you can vote for your favorite pic. You have until Monday morning, 8:00 am Mountain Time USA, to vote. (Please vote only once) I will then pick the pic with the most votes and reveal the winner on Monday. I appreciate the help!

The poll will ask for a number, so pay attention to the numbers beside the pictures.

#1
 #2
#3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kacie I will vote in your poll but I just thought I might suggest a few things. If you did a mixture of 1 and 2 it would be awesome. What I mean is take the title of 2 and put it on 1. The coloring on one is awesome and really stands out. I hope this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete