Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #8



My first top ten list was about Disneyland rides. Oh, how I love Disneyland! Today is the companion list with my favorite rides in California Adventure. One difference. This one will include a few attractions instead of just rides. I smile just thinking about them!

Today's Topic: Favorite Rides/Attractions in Disney's California Adventure

10. Grizzly River Run. I hate getting wet on rides, but this is totally worth it. If I have a poncho. And the weather isn't too cold.
9. Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
8. The Aladdin Musical Spectacular.
7. World of Color. Great show, but not as great as Fantasmic. I should have included that in my Disneyland list.
6. Soarin' Over California. Love the fake orange smell.
5. Toy Story Midway Mania
4. Animation Academy
3. Radiator Springs Racers. Wish it was a longer ride
2. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
1. California Screamin'. Rode this in the rain once. No one else was there except me and my parents. Now I know why. Rain + rollercoaster = ouchie!



No comments:

Post a Comment