Saturday, August 31, 2013

ABC Books "L"



Had to skip J and K because I could not think of any books I've read that begin with those letters. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre, but wasn't able to finish it before today. So, here's some L books.


The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe- C.S. Lewis. I've read most of the Narnia books and this one is my favorite. Such a great fantasy story with a great message of hope and good overcoming evil. And I've always wanted to taste a Turkish Delight.

The Lost Symbol- Dan Brown. Another of Mr. Brown's. I enjoyed this one, though not as much as the first two in the Robert Langdon series. It's got the excitement and mystery, but I don't know if any of them will come close to the Da Vinci Code. I have Inferno on hold at my local library and am excited to read it.

The Looking Glass Wars trilogy- Frank Beddor. This is a fun take on the Alice in Wonderland story. I really liked the first two, but the third fell a little short. Still enjoyable, though. I recommend them all.

Little Women- Louisa May Alcott. Classic story of the March sisters. Every girl should read this.


The giveaway for The Bride has been extended yet again, till September 7. Please take the opportunity to enter! Five winners, open to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment