Thursday, August 1, 2013

Looking for a Bargain?


I was going to wait till the release of Taela for this, but I thought starting a week early might help sales in the long run. This Saturday, I will be dropping the price of The Bride from $3.99 to $1.99.  This will be a limited time offer, so if you've been waiting for a deal, now's your chance! I will make another post on Saturday to let you know exactly when the new price is available. I'm hoping you'll take the opportunity to get to know my writing style. Then you might be more willing to read my future books (which is every author's dream).

One of the most helpful things for an author, especially one who is self-published, is word of mouth. If you like The Bride, please tell any of your friends and family who might be interested in the genre. Let them know about the upcoming sale! I will be forever grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment