Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cake and Piano


I seem to write a lot of posts about cake. Not that it's a bad thing. Cake is delicious. This time, the cake is for Valentine's Day. I made it yesterday. I figure, why wait for the actual holiday to eat a sweet treat when we can enjoy it now? Here's a picture.



It's a vanilla pudding poke cake with a layer of coconut and a cream cheese, coconut cream frosting. My hubby loves coconut. Pretty yummy! For dinner on Valentine's day, we're going to attempt to make sushi. It won't be traditional sushi. We'll be using chicken, sausage, and bacon for the protein, as well as our favorite veggies. It should be fun!

As for the piano part of the post, I've decided to start teaching piano lessons again. I did so for a few years before I got married. The time has come to do it again. Not only do we need the extra money, but I enjoy helping kids build a new and enjoyable skill. I've been playing for over twenty years and couldn't imagine my life without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment