Saturday, February 22, 2014

So Far So Good


My free days for Soulless have been awesome! I don't really have anything to compare it to, but I think it's going well. By the end of Friday, the number of downloads broke 1000, and last time I checked this morning, it was at 1200. This includes downloads from around the globe. I'm quite pleased. Big thanks to all of you who have gotten your free copy and have helped spread the word. It's not over yet, so keep the good mojo going! Here's the link again for your convenience. CLICK!
**this promotion has ended**

Hubby and I are FINALLY going to go see the second Hobbit movie. Our lateness is partly due to hubby's busy schedule and partly due to our empty wallets. When we mentioned this to my in-laws a couple of weeks ago, my brother-in-law whipped out a $20 bill and insisted we go see it pronto. Well, here we go! I'm excited. I've loved all of the Tolkien movies thus far. I can't wait to hear Smaug speak! Benedict Cumberbatch has the most amazing voice! Now I want to watch Sherlock...



No comments:

Post a Comment