Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #36


The 2014 Winter Olympics are happening as we speak. I enjoy the Olympics. It's times like this that I wish I had cable so could watch some of the events. I'll try to catch clips and highlights here and there. It was cool when the 2002 games were held in a Salt Lake City, mostly because my family took a trip to Disneyland during the first week :) Anyway...

Today's Topic: My Favorite Winter Olympic Events

10. Skeleton
9. Bobsled
8. Luge
7. Hockey
6. Snowboarding
5. Freestyle Skiing
4. Speed Skating
3. Short Track Speed Skating
2. Ski Jumping
1. Figure Skating. Short story. When my sister and I were younger, we watched figure skating during the Olympics and became enamored with a woman from Japan named Midori Ito. I can't remember if she medaled or not. I don't even remember why we liked her so much, though I think that's when I really started liking figure skating.

Good luck to all the participants! Although I want the US to do well in every event, I do enjoy hearing about the countries who grab a surprise victory, especially the countries who rarely, if ever, win a medal. Go teams!

________________
Not long until my free Kindle days for Soulless! It's a great chance to read one of my books at no cost, which will hopefully encourage you to read my other books!


No comments:

Post a Comment