Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #38


We're supposed to be getting a decent tax return his year. That doesn't happen often at our house. Don't get me started down that road. Anyway, all the money will be used to pay for bills and other nonfun things. I could easily make a list of all the things that require payment or repairs around here, but I won't. If I could use the extra money for anything else, namely anything other than bills, it might go something like this...

Today's Topic: Funner Ways To Spend My Tax Return Money

10. Cool cooking appliances and tools. I love to cook. I'm thinking meat grinder...
9. New board games. My family enjoys playing board games at our little gatherings.
8. Shopping spree at our local thrift store. I know, if I have a bunch of money, why not go to a real store? Because I love a good deal on clothes that are perfectly wearable.
7. New boots. Maybe even some fun colors, like blue or purple.
6. Eating out. We usually only do this when we have coupons or gift cards.
5. Add to our DVD/Bluray collection.
4. Add to my book collection. This would include ebooks.
3. New laptop and iPad. Mine are a little out of date.
2. Something for my hubby. Probably video games.
1. A trip somewhere. We might even be able to pull off a visit to Disneyland. *sigh*

Sadly, the money is already spoken for. Sometimes being a grown-up is hard.

--------------------------
In case you were wondering, the total number of downloads for Soulless during the two free days is 1,304. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm going to do another round of freeness during March, so watch out for that if you missed this past round. And now that a bunch of people have a copy of my book, I would really appreciate some reviews on amazon. I've already gotten a very positive five star review. Made me smile.

Keep reading!!





No comments:

Post a Comment