Thursday, February 27, 2014

March


I think my next free day for Soulless will be March 27, which happens to be my mom's birthday. It will only be one day this time. A countdown thingy will soon appear on the right.

I have high hopes for March. My book Sources will be in the hands of my editor. (It's sooo almost done!) My husband is supposed to be getting a bonus from work. I'll be teaching piano lessons. I hope to finally get my hourglass pendants on my etsy shop. I'll be working on my next book project. I will exercise more. And Spring makes everything nicer.

I watched the movie Austenland last night. I read the book a year or so ago and really liked it. The movie was fun too. If you've never heard of it, it's about a 30 something woman who is obsessed with all things Jane Austen, especially Mr. Darcy. She learns about a retreat in England that lets the guests live out an Austen-themed vacation, which I think might be fun.

Don't forget to leave reviews for Soulless on amazon/Goodreads!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, you have an etsy! What's the name its under? Can't wait for Sources I'm giddy with excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shop is called Kacie Taylor Made. Right now I only have ebooks of The Bride and Taela. The hourglasses will be on there soon, I hope. I posted pictures of them back in Nov. Thanks for the support, Katrina!

    ReplyDelete