Thursday, February 20, 2014

Things and Stuff


I've seriously been slacking off in my writing lately and I don't have any good excuses. I only have a few chapters left to write for The Vessel Book Two. I hope to be done by the end of the month. I can do it!! The cover is already done, which is good because it's a lot of work. Any guesses on what will be featured? The title is Sources, which is pretty self explanatory if you've read Taela.

My husband is a talented singer. Our church group/neighborhood area is holding a talent show next weekend and hubby decided he wanted to participate. Actually, we get to participate since I will be his piano accompanist. After looking over many choices, we settled on The Song of the Lonely Mountain from the first Hobbit movie (the song during the end credits). It was a pain in the butt to find a good arrangement, but we finally figured it out. I'm going to start practicing it today. I hope it goes well. I might try to record it on one of our phones and share some of it. We'll see.

The free days for Soulless start tomorrow (Feb 21-22)!! I'm excited to see how this works out. Please please please, if you like me at all, tell anyone you know who might be interested in getting a free book!! No Kindle is necessary! I've mentioned before that if you have an amazon account, you should have access to your Kindle cloud which lets you read Kindle books on your computer! Help me make this a success!! Since I don't write posts on Fridays, I'll share a link today. You can pop on back over here on Friday and click on it! Yay for free books!

Soulless link.


No comments:

Post a Comment