Thursday, August 8, 2013

Final Touches



The release day for Taela is almost here and I'm frantically making last minute changes and corrections. It's kind of funny how you can find little mistakes even after reading through the story a hundred times. Luckily I have a great editor who catches things I miss. I'm not saying it's perfect, because I'm not perfect, but I'm trying to get it as close to perfect as I can.

Speaking of trying...
I've looked over The Bride a few times since I've published it and, low and behold, there are a few mistakes that I've found. (and some that other people have noticed) I believe I can resubmit it to the Kindle publishing site and anyone who has purchased it on amazon will be notified and allowed to get the new version at no additional cost. I'm not sure about lulu.com, Barnes and Noble, or iBookstore, though. I will find out what their process is and let you know. I want my books to be the best I can make them so they're worth the money you spend. I apologize for the mistakes and hope you're understanding enough to know how much work I've put into my writing. I hope to only get better with time and experience.

I'm also in the process of getting The Bride ready for print. This takes a bit more effort and right now my focus is on getting Taela ready, so I don't think the print version of either book will be ready until September.

Oh, and my goal to finish reading Pride and Prejudice by September probably won't happen. I WILL finish it, though. Someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment