Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #10



I enjoy watching movies, but there have been some that turn out to be a waste of time. I'm sure this list won't cover even a fraction of the crappy movies I've see. Thankfully, I can't remember them all. My mind must have blocked some of them out. These are the ones that I still recall, the ones that make me shake my head with regret.

Today's Topic: Worst Movies I've Ever Seen--

10. Spider-Man 3. Shame on you, Toby MaGuire, for acting so badly.
9. City of Angels. I hated the ending.
8. Galaxy Quest. Wasn't a Tim Allen fan before, definitely not one after.
7. Last Airbender. I adore the cartoon series. If I ever see M. Night, I might run him over with my car.
6. Knowing. Oh, look, another Nicolas Cage movie.
5. The Ernest Movies. All of them. Especially Ernest Scared Stupid.
4. Scrooged. Not even sure what to say about this one.
3. Raising Arizona. Nic Cage, I never realized how many of your movies were such crap.
2. Mars Attacks. I REALLY wanted the aliens to win.
1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Speaking of aliens . . . I remember leaving the theater after this monstrosity thinking not only did I want my money back, but that Hitler must've come back from the dead, taken himself and his Nazi buddies out of the script and replaced them with something so horrible that it would be the perfect revenge for all the times Dr. Jones thwarted him on previous occasions.

I'd love to read about the crappy movies any of you have regretted seeing!




No comments:

Post a Comment