Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happiness


I'm married to the most wonderful man ever, and today is our four year anniversary. Here's a little bit of our story.

I've always been a shy person and dating was very difficult. My older brother tried online dating and eventually met and married his wife. I decided to give online dating try. It took a while, because even though I could write to guys instead of talk, there was still going to be a point where I'd have to actually meet someone face to face. Then came Garett. We shared our first messages on March 15, 2009. We got to know each for about a month, found out we had a lot in common, and then went on our first date. I planned to take it nice and slow, but I soon realized that he was my perfect match. We got married about four and a half months later. Best decision I ever made!




No comments:

Post a Comment